Well here it is March and I am proud to say that with some help I have allready reached some of my goals I set for myself in January!!!! Here is an update:
- Build a woodworking table.
- Paint the inside of my house.
- Stain all my cabinets espresso.
- Paint mantle and re-tile fireplace.
Plant a summer and winter garden. Remove poison ivy from front flower beds, trim bushes & crepe myrtle and mulch.
- Place a bird bath and bird feeders outside dining rooom window.
- Take the kids on a field trip once a month. (So far we have done this)
- Consistently have school 4 days a week. (Could do better)
Make sure Ben masters typing
- Start teaching kids french
- Keep up with my daily scripture study and journaling.
- Read entire book of mormon with my family
- Complete my visiting teaching every month.
- Lose 60 pounds. (My husband and I have joined a gym and I am so excited! I really do love working out!)
Run a marathon (plan on doing the color run in New Orleans in February)
- Get off all medication
What are some of your goals that you have accomplished?