When my son Ben first read my blog he looked at me and said, “Wow mom! Your really good at this.” He definantly earned awesome points for that comment. A few days later he let me know that he too wanted to do a blog also. I asked him what he would like to write about and he told me Minecraft. He loves Minecraft and I am guessing is very good at it because his friends and cousins are always asking him to build special things for them. After some thought I decided it might be a good idea. There is so much he can learn from blogging and here are a few things he has learned so far:
- You have to prewrite your posts and proof read them before publishing.
- Patience-it is good to post once a day so that you don’t run out of content. If it were up to Ben he would post 50 times a day he is so excited.
- Write out and practice in front of a mirror what you are going to say in a video before you record it.
- How to write like you talk while at the same time being informative.
- Proper grammar and punctuation.
- Logo design with his dad along with pictures for his posts.
Trust me, these learning moments did not come without some frustration on his end, but he is so happy with the end result. I am so proud of him. If you have time stop by and visit his blog.